The Jolicloud USB Creator is a new tool that facilitates the creation of a bootable Jolicloud USB key
You will need to create a Jolicloud USB key to boot from to install Jolicloud. Whether you use a USB key or a flash disk, the process is the same.
Jolicloud USB Creator will enable you to create your Jolicloud USB key.
- Connect your USB key to your computer.
- Double-click on the jolicloud-usb-creator-installer-1.2.1.exe. Follow the familiar installer process. Once installed, choose jolicloud-usb-creator from the Start menu. If your Windows account does not have administration rights, right-click on the item and select ‘Run As Administrator’. Choose Yes in any User Account Control dialog which may appear on Vista and later Windows.
- In the Jolicloud USB Creator window, click ‘Browse’ to find and select the Jolicloud-1.0.iso in your system.
- Select your target device: the USB key you have inserted should be automatically detected.
- Click ‘Create’ to create your Jolicloud USB.